Jun 29, 2011

missing him .

Being apart from you isn't easy...

I find myself missing you so often,

In so many ways...

But even though we can't be together right now

Gentle thoughts of your love fill my days

And dreams of your tenderness fill my nights...

No matter what I'm doing,

I know it would be so much better

If I could be sharing it with you...

I keep thinking of the things you'd say

If you were here with me now,

Or the way you would laugh

If I did something silly as I am prone to do,

And the next thing I know,

I'm daydreaming about all the things we'll do

When we're together again...

Work is something we both must do,

And at times it puts us apart,

It makes me appreciate you even more

And the love you give me even more special.

Although the miles

Come between us now,

I still feel so much in love with you,

And I just keep hoping

The days will fly by

Because I want you beside me

To talk to,

To hold,

To love. i love you more than you know :3 always .